Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hillary Clinton

I'm glad that barack Obama won the Democratic nomination....really I am. But am I the only one who seems to notice or care that during the entire nomination campaign Hillary Clinton did everything she could do to trash Obama and make herself look like she had nothing to do with it. Now that he won, she wants to to be his best friend....OH WOW! Can someone say two faced. Anyhow, I hope he's not stupid enough to let her be his Vice President. I mean seriously, does she really have what it takes to be the next President or Vice President of the United States of America. Her being a woman has nothing to do with my lack of confidence in her. Believe me, I'm Jamaican and the last Prime Minister before the current one was a woman named portia Simpson (Great Lady). So there are a lot of women out there who have what it takes to lead a country...just ot Clinton. Plus I think she's doing it to get back at her ex-husband. I guess if I were a woman married to the President and he got caught getting oral sex from his secretary I'd get back at him by becoming the President myself. She's also kinda prune faced. She looks like she's sucking on something sour everytime I see her.

No comments: